You know when you find yourself in a potential new relationship how your family all have something to say? Or maybe that’s just me. Either way, kinda probably know what Rihanna is feeling right now. According to In Touch Magazine, Rihanna‘s father Ronald Fenty is excited over the idea that his daughter and Chris Brown may one day be in a relationship again.
“I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever,” Ronald says of Chris, who assaulted the “Diamonds” singer in 2009. “Everyone should be forgiven once. There’s a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows.”
Ronald gushed about Chris being “super-talented,” mentioning that not only can he dance and sing, but the jack-of-all-trades also designs and draws.
“I love Chris, man,” Ronald admits. “He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.”
I mean, Chris JUST broke up with Karrueche Tran yesterday and said that he and Rihanna are friends but everyone is rushing them into a relationship, it seems. And if that’s the way they want to go I think it would be in everyone’s best interest to slow the hell down, don’t you think?
- Bobby Brown Talks About Bobbi Kristina, Defends Chris Brown, Plus Being In Love Again
- Rihanna & Chris Brown Living Together??? + Chris Brown Sightings
- Chris Brown’s Mom Loves Her Some RiRi
- Rihanna’s Dad Says Singer Pushed Him Out Of Her Life
- Draya Michelle Will Keep Karrueche Company While Chris Brown Reunites With Rihanna…