It’s amazing what kind of expensive items exist in the world and the people who actually purchase them. For instance, take Rihanna. She plans on releasing a $250 version of her new album Unapologetic, according to The Huffington Post. And if this sounds like your kind of thing, then don’t fear. It’s set to be available in stores on December 11th.
The singer is releasing a $250 version of “Unapologetic,” complete with airline tickets, caviar, champagne, collectible colored vinyls, a handwritten note from Rihanna, a 2GB flash drive, a t-shirt, lithographs, an illustration, stickers and — wait for it — a custom View Master with photos of Rihanna’s style throughout the years.
Also included: A 40-page notebook with more scribblings from the Barbadian beauty, a photobooklet, DVD, fan poster and a deluxe version of the album itself.
Unapologetic indeed! If you aren’t quite as commited, never fear. The regular Unapologetic album comes out on November 16th. Parents: make sure you know which one you want to purchase if your kids ask for it…
- Rihanna’s Unapologetic Is #1; Sells 240,000 Units First Week
- Chris Brown Finally Gives Rihanna A Compliment! Rihanna & Eminem Do Part 2
- Rihanna V Nicki Minaj Record Sales Battle Royal – November 19th
- Rihanna’s “Not Bad” Vocals On SNL
- Rihanna’s Tell All Book “The Last Girl On Earth” Is Not A Tell All