Just by the names associated with this project alone, it sounds like it’s going to be one hell of a great show. At least I hope so. According to Deadline, CBS has picked up Queen Latifah‘s The Queen Latifah Show with plans on launching it in the fall of 2013. Queen La is an executive producer of the show, along with her friends Will and Jada Smith.
The Queen Latifah Show will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, comedy, pop culture and musical performances. It is expected to showcase Queen Latifah’s talents, blending comedy and music into her hosting duties.
This is a great opportunity for Queen. I think she’s one of those folks who can successfully pull off all of their multiple talents, just like Will Smith did. This show is also groundbreaking for CBS as well — this show is the first one that they’ll be debuting that isn’t produced by their sister production company. That’s sort of a big deal. Good luck to Queen La and I’m excited about what she’s bring to daytime talk!
- LL Cool J Is The Host Of The 54th Annual Grammy Awards!!
- You Were Thinking It Too: Alicia Keys & Queen Latifah Make A Cute Couple
- Isn’t It Time For Queen Latifah To Come Out Of The Closet
- DISCUSSION: Queen Latifah & Raven Symone Plead Fifth On Sexuality?
- Queen Latifah In The National Enquirer Exposed As A Lesbian