Daughter of music legend Quincy Jones‘ and actress Rashida Jones posed for Flaunt Magazine for a sexy little photo shoot. Between discussions about her ability to tie cherry stems with her tongue and do bird calls, Rashida took some fashionably sexy shots in a number of skimpy outfits. Did you know she graduated from Harvard? Just goes to show you that you can be smart and sexy, at the same damn time.
Rashida will be starring in the upcoming Celeste and Jesse Forever movie, along side Elijah Wood, Andy Samberg and Emma Roberts, making this her first leading lady role on the the big screen. Hopefully, it won’t be her last! Check out more shots, when you continue…
- Rashida Jones & Michael Jackson’s Drive-By Shenanigans
- After The Oscars; There’s An After Party!!! Zoe Saldana, Kim Kardashian, Paula Patton, Rashida Jones…
- Viola Davis, Garcelle Beauvais, Tamala Jones Attend The Help Movie Premiere
- Zoe Saldana Replaces Mary J. Blige In Nina Simone Biopic
- Morgan Freeman Calls Will Smith Movie ‘Stupid’ & Wants Marijuana Legalized