There is a lot I want to say, but probably shouldn’t say. So I just won’t say it because it’s probably in poor taste. BUT…
According to CBS News, Chad Ochocinco Johnson, Miami Dolphin’s receiver, was arrested for head-butting his wife, Evelyn Lozada of Basketball Wives, during a heated argument over a condom receipt found in Chad’s car. According to Chad, he and Evelyn accidentally knocked heads while fighting in the car; “accidentally” leaving her with a laceration that required medical care. According to Evelyn, Chad intentionally head-butted Evelyn after the argument escalated.
Chad is now free, after being released on bond. He bond was set at $2500. Video of the football player during his bond hearing has been released. Check it out when you continue…
- Evelyn Sports Hat In First Public Photos Since Head-Butting Incident
- POLICE REPORT: Evelyn Lozada Flees Car With 3″ Gash; Hides In Neighbors Yard
- Chad Johnson Officially Charged For Last Month’s Arrest
- Chad Ochocinco Celebrates Birthday With Evelyn Lozada, Trey Songz, Terrell Owens
- Evelyn Speaks On Chad Assault: “Domestic Violence Is Not Okay”