Last night in Los Angeles, Sports and Hollywood collided at the 2012 ESPN ESPY Awards celebrating the best and brightest in sports.
Matt Kemp of the LA Dodgers was the best dressed male arriving on the red carpet. We love that he is so involved with the Hollywood sports community. He is truly taking advantage of what being a sports star in LA has to offer…lots of perks!
Also in attendance was some of your favorite sports stars such as Jeremy Lin who took home an ESPY Award for “Best Breakthrough Athlete”-well deserved for catching attention of a global sports audience.
- Meet Damaris Lewis: Black Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model
- Michelle O’s Floral Debate Dress + Chanel Iman made Gucci history
- The 2008 Espy Awards Candids
- Amber Rose Giving Reggie Bush A Lap Dance At ESPY Events
- Alicia Keys Shines At Keep Child Alive Ball; Swizz Beatz, LaLa Anthony, Kerry Washington