This is a little out of nowhere but it damn sure is the truth! According to The Wrap, yesterday legendary producer Quincy Jones was a part of the launch of the new Spotify app, that features playlists created by artists. The playlists, which were rolled out today, was created to help users navigate through the 16 million + songs that Spotify hosts.
Spotify invited some of the artists who created playlists to the event, including Quincy and crooner Bruno Mars. During a Q & A from the audience, someone apparently asked a question which prompted Quincy to go into a discussion with Bruno on the importance of an artist learning their craft. I guess from there it kinda went down hill because before you know it, Quincy was taking a left hook-right hook-uppercut shot at P. Diddy:
“P. Diddy wouldn’t know a B-flat” if it hit him, said Jones in a conversation with musician Bruno Mars to mark the occasion of the app launch. “P. Diddy has a doctorate in marketing…. He’s got clothes companies and Ciroc vodka.”
LMAO!!! WELP!! It IS true! I swear I dug Diddy‘s Last Train To Paris album but can only listen to the instrumentals. I’m not hear for his…singing or whatever it was. And apparently neither is Quincy.
- Jennifer Hudson & Will.I.Am Send Virtual Valentine’s Cards To Sandy Hook Elementary
- LeBron James Hugs Fan After $75,000 Half Court Shot
- Bruno Mars Six Page Spread In L’Uomo VOGUE (Italian)
- Sad News! Bruno Mars’ Mother, 55, Dies From Brain Aneurysm
- SNL Spoofs Presidential Debate #2; Bruno Mars Hosts SNL