Solange Knowles, Zoe Saldana, Selita Ebanks and Rachel Roy were among the biggest names in fashion at the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards which took place last night at the Alice Tully Hall at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
Easily considered the Oscars of the fashion industry, the CFDA Fashion Awards recognizes the outstanding contributions made to American fashion by individuals from all areas of the industry and related arts, with awards being given for design excellence in womenswear, menswear and accessories as well as extraordinary accomplishments in journalism, creative vision and lifetime achievement.
Our favorites of the night included Solange Knowles who looked radiating in Marni.
- Iman Is The First Black Woman To Receive CFDA Fashion Icon Award
- Kanye West Replaced Amber Rose With Selita Ebanks?
- Birthday Girl Selita Ebanks Gets Ready For BET’s Rip The Runway; Guest Swizz Beatz
- I Found David Chappelle; Solange Knowles Does PRIDE Instead Of BET
- Selita Ebanks, Terrence J, Beverly Johnson Front Row At Tracy Reese