Was everybody in Hollywood involved in this fight or what?? San Antonio Spurs star and Eva Longria‘s ex-husband Tony Parker has filed a lawsuit Thursday against a New York City nightclub after suffering an eye injury during the Drake/Chris Brown night club fight. According to Entertainment Tonight, Tony claims to have suffered a scratched retina and is suing because the club did not provide adequate security that night.
So, if I’m not mistaken, that means Chris suffered a scratch to the chin, a model suffered a head injury and now Tony Parker has a scratched retina. This sounds like it was a brawl. I guess it’s a good thing the Spurs didn’t play for the NBA Champion ship because apparently Tony has been unable to play basketball as he’s waiting for his eye to heal. He has to wear therapeutic contact lenses. That sounds pretty painful if you ask me. Welp! I wonder who else is going to come forward with a lawsuit now? Hmmm…
- Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Eating Lunch Together After Divorce
- Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Call It Quits! Files Divorce Papers
- Big Pat Still Employed By Breezy, But Suing Drake For Stitches
- Eva Longoria Eating Lunch Again With Tony Parker
- Photos: Rihanna And Matt Kemp On Date; Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Leaves Restaurant; Kim Kardashian At Pinkberry