Talk about taking advantage of an opportunity. According to The New York Daily News, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman has said an offer from billionaire soda bottling heir Alki David has offered to donate $1 million in charity in each of Chris Brown‘s and Drake‘s names if they agree to duke it out in the ring.
“Obviously they have a grudge. It’s just three 1-minute rounds. No one will get seriously hurt,” Feldman told the Daily News.
He said the pay-per-view event could be in Las Vegas or Los Angeles with a target date of Aug. 25.
Be honest. If Chris Brown and Drake agreed to this, how many of you would watch the fight? I know I probably would. Chris‘ reps have said that no one in his camp has even heard of the offer but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true. To capitalize on the situation even more, promoter Feldman wants to make the situation messy and even throw Rihanna into the mix…
Feldman said he’d love for Rihanna to be the “ring girl”. That would be the MESSIEST fight this side of the Mississippi!
- Chris Brown Furious With BET Awards; Rihanna Bails On The BET Awards For Rashard Lewis
- Chris Brown Quick Response To Eminem & Rihanna’s Video
- Chris Brown Mom Talks Openly About Her Son’s Nude Pics; Plus Why He Needs To Own Up
- Ciara & Keri Hilson Get Into A Cat Fight In NYC Power Live?
- Billionaire Offers $5 Million To 50 Cent & Floyd Mayweather For A Fight In The Ring