Legendary singer, Stevie Wonder joined NBA legend,Magic Johnson in celebrating becoming the new owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team at RnB Live Hollywood in North Hollywood last night.
Also spotted were several NBA players in the house including LA Clippers’ Nick Young.
Magic Johnson is the first African-American to own a Major League Baseball team. The Dodgers-which is currently the best team in baseball-was also the first team to allow an African-American to play in the Big Leagues. Magic who will also launch new network, Aspire on June 27, says his next dream is to bring another NFL franchise to Los Angeles.
We believe Magic can actually make that happen…we’ll see…keeping our fingers crossed.
It was definitely a great time and a lot to celebrate last night.
- Russell Simmons, Carmelo Anthony + More Help Magic Johnson Celebrate Official Launch of Aspire TV
- BET Vs Own Beef: Sheila Johnson Says Oprah Winfrey Need More Blacks
- Huffington Post To Launch African American News Section With BET
- White Only Basketball League Coming To Town Near You
- Did you watch #FashionStar Last Night on NBC?