UPDATE: Red Table Talks has been released early, May 11th. Watch the full video below. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!!
On May 13th, Mother’s Day, Jada Pinkett-Smith will release Red Table Talks. Red Table Talks is an intimate look at family, love, and relationships. In this first installment of this series, Jada Pinkett- Smith, daughter Willow Smith, and Jada’s mother, Andrienne Banefield Jones, sit down for an intimate conversation about their relationships. Three generation openly talk about hurt and pain as well as healing and love. In the trailer for the short film, Adrienne Banefield-Jones, admits to Willow that she was not a good mother to Jada.
I had mommy [Jada] when I was very young. And then, I got addicted to drugs after mommy was born. And so it was a very difficult time for us growing up with her. You know Jada did not have the kind of life that you have now. I was not a good mother…in my eyes…But I just feel like during those time, the bad times out-weighed the good. And that’s how I see it in my mind, because I was on drugs until your mom was like 17 or 18 years old. That’s a long time…
- Jada-Pinkett’s Mother Reveals She Was Not A “Good Mother” In Red Table Talks
- Photos: Jada Pinkett Smith And Willow Smith Is A Fashionable Mom And Daughter Pair
- Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith And Their Kids Jaden And Willow Promote The Karate Kid in Spain
- Video: Willow Smith Releases New Teaser Music Video For “Whip My Hair”
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Her Slender Body Secret & Discusses ‘Red Table’ With Will Smith