On Monday night’s episode of NBC’s The Voice, rapper Wiz Khalifa joined coach and Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine to perform the first new single “Payphone” from the group’s highly anticipated fourth album “Overexposed”.
Also Blake and Christina performed alongside the four artists on their respective teams.
Jermaine Paul kills it yet again. He’s so hot and dreamy! He’s already a superstar in my book. He has a way of making each and every song his own no matter what genre of music they throw at him. I am so impressed with the way Blake is managing him throughout this process so far.
The Voice for whatever reason added a new twist to the show. Xtina and Blake were forced into an instant elimination of one contestant before the show ended. I can’t believe Jesse Campbell was eliminated. That was a huge surprise. Next, Blake eliminated Jordis. It’s almost like we are watching the show in development stages live on television. The judges seemed a little confused. I guess to cut down on the selection of who America can vote for they had the judges make their choice first. Next, we will see who America eliminates.
- In Case You Missed It: Latest Eliminations from NBC’s The Voice
- On Location: Reporting from NBC’s #TheVoice First LIVE Show
- In Case You Missed It: Nicki Minaj Storms Off The American Idol Set
- SPOTTED: Is Rihanna Crushing On Blake Griffin?
- NBC’s The Voice Will Return For Second Season + GUESS WHO’s The new Social Media Correspondent