On May 13th, Mother’s Day, Jada Pinkett-Smith will release Red Table Talks. Red Table Talks is an intimate look at family, love, and relationships. In this first installment of this series, Jada Pinkett- Smith, daughter Willow Smith, and Jada’s mother, Andrienne Banefield Jones, sit down for an intimate conversation about their relationships. Three generation openly talk about hurt and pain as well as healing and love. In the trailer for the short film, Adrienne Banefield-Jones, admits to Willow that she was not a good mother to Jada.
You know Jada did not have the kind of life that you have now. I was not a good mother…
I can’t wait to see Red Table Talks on May 13th! I’m happy that Jada is inviting us into her family. I definitely can’t wait to see one with Will Smith on marriage. Check out a sneak peek of trailer when you continue…
- Red Table Talks Official Video Featuring Jada, Willow, Ms. Adrienne
- Photos: Jada Pinkett Smith And Willow Smith Is A Fashionable Mom And Daughter Pair
- Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith And Their Kids Jaden And Willow Promote The Karate Kid in Spain
- Video: Willow Smith Releases New Teaser Music Video For “Whip My Hair”
- Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith and Their Kids Jaden And Willow At Karate Kid Premiere in London