First Lady Michelle Obama guest stars on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” in a celebration that whisks the contestants away to the White House to reunite with their loved ones, and take part in the show’s first-ever White House workout. The episode will air as two, one-hour episodes on Tuesday, April 3 (8-9 p.m. ET) and Tuesday, April 10 (8-9 p.m. ET).
In the makeover episodes, the contestants get to meet First Lady Michelle Obama, whose Let’s Move! initiative focuses on solving the problem of childhood obesity. The First Lady talks to the contestants about how adult behavior impacts kid behavior, congratulates the contestants on being good examples of health and fitness, and visits with each player and their family members. Then it’s time for a workout they’ll never forget as trainers Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince lead the First Lady, the contestants and their families through “The Biggest Loser’s” first ever White House workout.
Mrs. Obama also tells the contestants about PALA (Presidential Active Lifestyle Award), the six-week pledge-based program designed to get both adults and children more physically active and healthy.
- Barack & Michelle Obama Honor Stevie Wonder at the White House
- First Lady Michelle Obama A Brick House At White House Govenor’s Ball Preview
- Shots Fired (Literally!) At The White House During A Drive By
- Photo Of The Day: Malia Obama Is Tall & Gorgeous!!!
- Could Michelle Obama Get Any Cuter? Michelle Obama Dougies For The Kids