Selita Ebanks and Pooch Hall are set to host this year’s “RIP THE RUNWAY”! This year’s show embodies the theme – “Music, Fashion, Freedom” by embracing a crop of emerging designers, influencers and tastemakers. “RIP THE RUNWAY” will tape on Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 at the historic Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and premiere on March 21, 2012 @ 10 pm* on BET. “RIP THE RUNWAY” musical guests include Wale, Meek Mill, Jeremih, Diggy, B.o.B and more.
This year’s hosts are “RIP THE RUNWAY” veterans, Selita Ebanks and Pooch Hall. The gorgeous Victoria Secret “Angel” has been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and featured in numerous magazines. Selita will exclusively unveil her very own line of swimwear, SASS by Selita Ebanks on the “RIP THE RUNWAY” catwalk. Marion “Pooch” Hall Jr. has also graced the “RIP THE RUNWAY” stage once before when he shared hosting duties with Nicki Minaj in 2010. Pooch is perhaps best known for his role as professional football player Derwin Davis on hit-series, “The Game.” He was most recently seen on the big screen in Sony Pictures’ “Jumping the Broom,” and recently wrapped a lead role in the indie feature “Live at the Fox’s Den” with Jackson Rathbone and Elliott Gould.
- Birthday Girl Selita Ebanks Gets Ready For BET’s Rip The Runway; Guest Swizz Beatz
- Model Selita Ebanks Debuts New Swimwear Line
- Mary J Blige Has A New Hair Do & Sunglasses; Plus Kanye West & Teyna Taylor At Runway Premiere
- Kanye West Replaced Amber Rose With Selita Ebanks?
- CONFIRMED: Tia Mowry Is Leaving The Game