I swear, I love my president. He’s awesome. Yesterday, the East Room of the White House was transformed into an intimate setting for a blues concert, featuring Mick Jagger and BB King. As President Obama thanked everyone for coming to enjoy the private affair (which will be broadcasted on PBS on February 27th) BB King stepped up to the mic and issued this challenge:
Well, I heard you singing Al Green, so you’ve done started something that you gotta keep up!
CHALLLLLEEEENNNNGGGGEEE!!! President Obama proceeds to grab the mic and sing a couple of verses of Sweet Home Chicago. If he keeps this up, he’ll start getting offers from Simon Cowell or Diddy! Check out the clip, when you continue…
- Friday Funnies: President Barack Obama Sings ‘Let’s Stay Together’
- Will & Jaden Smith Ask President Barack Obama About Aliens….And Get An Answer
- President Barack Obama & Michelle Obama Discuss The Most Tweeted Photo Ever
- Etta James Can’t Stand Beyonce – Her Words, Not Mine
- President Obama Booed Over Kiss FAIL