Ever since the birth of Blue Ivy Carter, Twitter has been the scene of a damn near drag-out, knockdown fight. While a lot of people are genuinely happy for Jay-Z and Beyonce (ESPECIALLY after hearing this beautiful song Jay-Z released for his daughter), a lot of tweeters have used this as a platform to show how much they dislike Beyonce. Now I’m no Beyonce stan, but folks are out of line, calling a newborn child a “bi*ch” and trying to tie her name into the Illuminati. I mean, really folks? There’s a difference between not liking someone and just being evil for no good reason, to the point where therapy should be your next destination. Proud auntie Solange Knowles has kept pretty silent but took to Twitter to say just a few works about this.
Read the rest of what she had to say, plus check out her new modeling pictures, when you continue…
Folks need to chill. In the meantime, check out her new modeling photos. Solange is now signed to Next Model Management and is looking quite fab.
Check out the rest of her shots here.
- The Carters: Beyonce, Jay-Z In London With Solange Knowles
- Random Celebrity Tweets: A Stunned Solange Knowles Gets Afro Pat-Down By TSA
- People Are Asking: Why Wasn’t Solange Knowles At LaLa’s Wedding
- Kelly Rowland Wins Grammy For “When Love Takes Over”
- I Found David Chappelle; Solange Knowles Does PRIDE Instead Of BET