Today, the Recording Academy announced that GRAMMY nominee Adele will make her much anticipated return to the live stage on the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards. This will be her first time performing live in nearly five months since being forced to cancel a sold-out U.S. tour to undergo surgery on her vocal cords. Music’s Biggest Night® — hosted by two-time GRAMMY winner LL COOL J— takes place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
“I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards,” said Adele. “It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night, and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.”
Two-time GRAMMY winner Adele has six nominations: Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Best Short Form Music Video for “Rolling In The Deep”; Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for 21; and Best Pop Solo Performance for “Someone Like You.”
- Faith Evans Tears Down The Stage At The Arsenio Hall Show
- Grammys Wrap-Up In Gifs: Beyonce & Jay-Z Reunited, Taylor Swift Surfboards, Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons EPIC
- 2011 BET Awards: Chris Brown Be Winning
- LL Cool J Is The Host Of The 54th Annual Grammy Awards!!
- Aretha Franklin Gives Fantasia Some Much Needed Advice