Every time I hear about First Lady Michelle Obama, it’s almost always some positive and uplifting news. I love she! Back in October, Michelle O organized a world wide jumping jacks event, in an attempt to break the world record for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24 hour period. After months of counting up participates around the globe, the official word is out. She did it! And in a big way…
The first lady announced in an email Monday that her October bid to break the record for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period succeeded. Mrs. Obama says 300,265 people participated, shattering the old record.
The event was all apart of her Let’s Move! initiative, which promotes healthy eating and physical fitness for kids. Congratulations! See the video of the First Lady, jumping on The White House front lawn with about 400 elementary school kids, after the jump…
- Congressman Sensenbrenner Says Michelle Obama Has A ‘Large Posterior’
- FL Michelle Obama to Guest Star on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- Watch Out, Kendrick: Michelle Obama Is Releasing A Rap Album
- Could Michelle Obama Get Any Cuter? Michelle Obama Dougies For The Kids
- Michelle Obama See Through Shirt; First Lady Peep Show