Let’s just all take a minute to think about how much money that is. YIKES. According to the NY Daily News, Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Charles Ramos denied Beyoncé’s request to have the lawsuit dropped. I hope she gets it taken care of via her lawyers cuz I wouldn’t wanna see shots of her prego belly in the courtroom.
The lawsuit was filed back in April by Gate Five LLC. Gate Five and Bey teamed up for a project to produce a videogame called Starpower: Beyonce. Gate Five claims that Bey demanded an “extortionate” amount of money at the last minute then pulled out once she was denied. Gate Five claims that her last minute dropout caused quite a few people to have the worst Christmas’ ever last year…
Gate Five accused the pregnant songstress of a “bad faith breach of contract so callous that, on what appeared to be a whim, she destroyed Gate Five’s business and drove 70 people into unemployment, the week before Christmas [2010\].”
That’s harsh, yo! But I’m a little salty cuz that sounds like it could have been a bomb game! Like The Michael Jackson Experience game for the Wii, which I love and adore. Maybe it will get another chance to be created, once this is all resolved.
- The Game Ordered To Pay $5 MIL To The Cops!
- DMX Facing Demand To Pay Up Over 2007 Court Judgement
- Shaquille O’Neal Accused Of Planting A Tracking Device In Shaunie’s Car; Plus Having Multiple Affairs
- Mariah Carey, Jimmy Fallon & The Roots Perform ‘All I Want For Christmas’
- Busta Rhymes Going To Jail?