Tameka Raymond files a lawsuit claiming she wants to strip Usher of custody because he’s not following the rules set by the court, but upon further inspection, Tameka Foster is really suing Usher because he’s worth more money, now than he was when they were married. Usher is sitting on them Justin Bieber bucks, and Tameka wants to challenge Usher’s custody rights, so that her “children” can have more access to them Bieber bucks, too. By children, I really mean Tameka.
Usher‘s ex-wife wants to take away his kids … claiming the singer has repeatedly blown off his legal obligations as a co-parent … and even worse — he CLOSED her Saks 5th Avenue credit card … this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The fact that she includes a 5th Saks Avenue credit card in the court documents, proves that this is about money. None of the charges, Foster levels against Usher warrants her taking custody away for him. Fighting with a man because he spends too much time with his sons, and pays child support but not nanny support is frivolous. Hopefully the judge sees right through this act. Read the reasons why Tameka Foster thinks, Usher should not have custody of his kids:
Tameka Raymond — who had 2 kids with Usher during their brief 2 year marriage — filed court papers in Georgia … asking a judge to strip Usher of joint physical custody of their children ASAP.
According to the docs, Tameka claims Usher has repeatedly FAILED to obtain her permission to travel outside the state with the kids … which he’s legally obligated to do.
But there’s more … a lot more.
Tameka also claims Usher is required and has failed to:
– get her approval before hiring nannies
– give her first shot to watch the kids when he’s away for more than 8 hours
– allow her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011
– let her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010
Tameka also claims Usher closed her Saks 5th Avenue credit card — which he specifically said he wouldn’t do — and now she can no longer take advantage of the “special benefits” the card offers.
According to the docs, Usher also promised to pay $5k per month so Tameka could hire her own nanny for the kids — but he hasn’t paid in months, and now owes $34,000 worth of payments.
Tameka also claims there has been a “substantial change in [Usher's] income” since they got divorced — and because of his success, she should get even more money for child support.
- Tameka Raymond Wants Usher To Fork Over $50K In Legal Fees!!
- Usher Wins Primary Custody Of Kids; Tameka Loses Primary Custody Of Kids
- Usher 911 Call To Police To Report Tameka Allege Outrage
- Tameka Foster Jealous of Chilli
- Usher Cancels Grammy Rushes To Tameka Foster In Brazil After Plastic Surgey Complications