Rapper Lil Boosie hasn’t been having the Best Week Ever. Not one bit. His woes actually started last June, when Boosie was indicted on first degree murder charges. And just yesterday, he was sentenced to an eight year jail sentence for unrelated drug smuggling charges.
Boosie pled guilty to smuggling codeine, marijuana and ecstasy into two state prisons. He was already serving a sentence for one drug charge and was caught smuggling other drugs (with the help of some prison guards). SMDH! That’s doing the utmost! Boosie admitted to being a drug addict in a statement to TMZ, but he’s seeing the silver lining in this dark cloud…
“Don’t worry about me,” he said in a statement to TMZ. “I am getting help with my drug addiction and I accept full responsibility for the choice I made.”
I hope he can turn his life around. He has another legal battle in his path. Boosie will go on trial for the 2009 death of Terry Boyd, in April next year.
- El DeBarge Arrested For Drug Possession, Again…
- Moët & Chandon At 70th Annual Golden Globes: Rosci Diaz, Diddy, Chris Tucker, NeNe Leakes
- Michael Jackson Death Ruled A Homocide By Coroner – Autopsy Released
- D’Angelo Drug Addiction Catches Up With Him; Arrested For Soliciting
- Uh Oh: Lil Boosie’s Rap Lyrics Will Likely Be Used In Murder Trial!!