Good news out of the Kardashian camp. According to E!Online, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are expecting another baby! So cute little Mason is gonna be a big brother. How cute is that?
In an exclusive statement to E! News, Kourtney says, “Scott and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our second child and are thrilled to be expanding the love in our family.”
Kourtney is about 9 weeks along. While noting that most people wait until at least 12 weeks to share the happy news, Kourtney says she’s “confident” that the pregnancy will be a great and healthy one. Congrats! All of this is great timing. Kourtney started a new web series blog that kind of connects all of this! Check out Kourtney’s new gig, after the jump…
Kourtney has started a blog via E! Online called Kourtney’s Mom Blog, that where she’s discuss raising Mason (and now baby #2), share some kid tips, offer parenting philosophy and give some how-tos, starting with mommy fashion. Check out the blog here. Now that’s a good look!
- Kim K’s Sister Kourtney Is Preggos & Not Telling Who The Baby Daddy Is!
- Kendra Twitters Photo Of Baby Hank; Kourtney Kardashian First Baby Photos
- Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Aren’t Interested In Getting Married
- Christina Milian Baby Shower; Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- Lauren London Looks Like A Kardashian; Party In Las Vegas With Kardashian Sisters