NFL rookie, Stevan Ridley, partnered with Major League Gaming and the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help make one young boy’s dream come true when they invited 9-year old Austin and his family to the National Championships in Providence, RI to play a few rounds of Call of Duty: Black Ops with the New England Patriots running back.
This weekend, 5x NBA Champion Kobe Bryant, joined the United Way of Greater Los Angeles for the 5th Annual HomeWalk to end homelessness, a 5k run and walk commencing in Exposition Park, in downtown Los Angeles.
The Los Angeles Lakers super star was the event’s Honorary Chair and kicked off the event that featured approximately 10,000 participants.
Kobe is using his time during the NBA lockout wisely to bring awareness that there are more than 51,000 homeless men and women in Los Angeles County and nearly one-quarter of them are chronically homeless. Kobe has supported the United Way by helping them to reach more residents concerned about fighting homelessness, and his charity has done great work with homeless children.
Follow @mrsgrapevine on Twitter
- Yazmar on Mimi Faust Ex-Boo Nikko Smith Writing Songs To Get Her Back
- Ms. Toni on Blue Ivy In The Director’s Chair…CUTE!
- DivaWhispers on Mimi Faust Ex-Boo Nikko Smith Writing Songs To Get Her Back
- NicolaGossips on Blue Ivy In The Director’s Chair…CUTE!
- Annemarie on Mimi Faust Ex-Boo Nikko Smith Writing Songs To Get Her Back