This weekend, Holly Robinson Peete (co-host of CBS’ The Talk) and her family made it a family affair at the Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D premiere in Los Angeles. Here she is with husband, Rodney Peete and their four children, daughter Ryan Elizabeth and son Rodney Jr.(twins), Robinson, and Roman.
One of their twins, Rodney Jr. (RJ), was diagnosed with autism at age 3 and Holly has become a passionate advocate for helping families living with autism through her non-profit, HollyRod. Learn more about the HollyRod Foundation.
- 11th Annual HollyRod Foundation DesignCare
- Holly Robinson Peete Lashes Out Against 50 Cent’s Autism Insult
- Holly Robinson Peete & Rodney Peete Renew Wedding Vows!!
- Lost & Found: Lela Rochon & Kids, Babyface, Mark Curry, Blair Underwood
- 2011 CNN Heroes: Rachel Crow, Ice Cube, Chaka Khan, 50 Cent, Holly Robinson Peete, J R Martiniez…