When I first learned that Samuel L. Jackson was narrating a children’s book, all I could think about was Dave Chappelle’s impersonation of him from “The Chappelle Show” with Sam Jackson’s beer, and I thought I’d pass, but that was until I actually gave it a chance and it’s extremely hilarious!
This sounds like something my parents would actually say to me when I was a child.
Check out Sam Jackson reading an excerpt from the book on David Letterman:
For the full UNCENSORED version of the book:
- Dave Chappelle Kicked Off Private Jet For Erractic Behavior; Forgets Where He Lives
- Friday Funnies: Kevin Ware Does The Top Ten List With David Letterman
- Alicia Keys Promotes “As I Am” Re-Release in NYC
- Jada Pinkett Smith Makes An Appearance On David Letterman
- Friday Funnies: Samuel L. Jackson Urges You To Wake The F**k Up