So Look Who’s Planking…Evelyn Lozada, LeToya Luckett, Rosario Dawson
Now that everyone know what planking is (if you don’t know just scroll down), why not post a few pics of people planking. I feel like a crack head, this morning I thought this was the dumbest trend ever invented in the history mankind, and now I’m finding my self wanting to plank everything like a addict. I’m fighting the urge to plank my mailbox, to plank my car, to plank our train. So whenever any of my friends decide to go planking, I’m going to post their pics, and if you have one on Facebook, Tumblr, or Twitter, let me know so I can post it, too.
The rules of Planking:
1. You must always lay face down, ensuring your face remains expressionless for the duration of the Plank.2. Your legs must remain straight, and together with toes pointed.
3. Your arms must be placed by your side, held straight and fingers pointed.
4. You must make it known that you are Planking. Saying ‘I am Planking’ usually get this across. Sternly announcing it will ensure a good result.
5. Your safety should always be considered. Properly thought through Planking procedures should always go to plan. Never put your self at undue risk, unless you are a seasoned Planker.
6.First Aid should never be far away. Ice, Bandaids, Cast Plaster, needle and thread, emotional support and a quick escape route need to be on hand.
7. Every Plank that is captured must be named.
Rosario Dawson Planking on Jimmy Kimmel Live:
LeToya Luckett planking on a rock:
Evelyn Lozada planking on a diaper changing table:
My home girl V is going to kill me for this, but here is a picture of V planking at work…I love it, and she’s not on the counter she’s actually on a tray.