Yes, the best moment of last night was not a performance, but Beyonce’s acceptance speech. Beyonce thanked her family, but more importantly, in my opinion, she thanked Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and founding members LeToya and LaTavia. Honestly, I was just excited to know that everything was good between Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, but to thank all the members of Destiny’s Child, except for Farrah Franklin of course, was just the highlight of the whole evening.
LeToya Luckett was touched by the speech, and I think it felt good to be acknowledge for the hard work she’s put into the group over the years, as well.
This picture makes me happy. I’m so happy to see the friendships last more than anything:
Check out Beyonce’s acceptance speech and performance…
- OMG! A Destiny Child Reunion Kelly Rowland & LeToya Luckett Sans Beyonce
- Did Matthew Knowles Break-Up Beyonce & Kelly Rowland? UPDATE: Beyonce To Take A Break
- Kelly Rowland & Beyonce Pictured Together Again; Kelly Rowland Speaks On Beef
- Again, Are Beyonce & Kelly Rowland Fighting?
- Kelly Rowland Been Hanging Around Kim Kardashian Too Long? Where Is Bey?