Alicia Keys has been unable to sell her Long Island mansion, after moving into a Manhattan penthouse with her new husband, Swizz Beatz. Well after slashing the selling price, and after many months on the market, the mansion has finally sold. In order to get rid of everything in the house, Alicia Keys’ estate is hosting an auction. Everything must go including furniture, trampoline, pool table, and dolls.
If you’re in the New York area you can stop by the auction and be the proud owner of celebrity furniture, and knowing Alicia Keys proceeds will probably be donated to good cause. Check out some of the items…
- Alicia Keys Is So Cute Pregnant; Alicia Keys Shows Off Baby Bump On GMA
- Mariah Carey Could Pay Up To A $1 Million For Michael Jackson’s Sofa
- Alicia Keys Like You’ve Never Ever Seen Her Before
- Alicia Keys Performing ‘Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart’ On Letterman
- Alicia Keys Shows Off Her Legs & Her Wax Twin At Madame Tussaud