Meet Zach Jafarzadeh, the guy who needed a quick buck and reportedly sold old pics of Bobbi Kristina to the National Enquirer. He is an art student at Georgia Perimeter College and a wanna be rapper. Allegedly he’s the guy behind all the negative publicity surrounding Bobbi Kristina and recent photos of her doing lines in the National Enquirer.
Anyway, a friend of Bobbi Kristina confronted Zach via text and posted the screen shots on twitter:
Zach’s response to the text is below and he takes a swipe at Bobbi Kristina’s family:
pimp, i don’t know you and i your trying to be a good friend but you don’t know anything about this ish, so stay out of it. that family knows nothing of “god”.
This is about to get ugly. I feel a tell-all Houston/Brown family secrets tabloid deal in Zach’s future. Check out the tweet that outed Zach as the source behind the tabloid fodder when you continue…
This has caused quite a media stir. Don’t let me find out there’s an album coming out soon or something like that.
- WOW! Bobbi Kristina Caught Doing Drugs In National Enquirer Photo
- Pat & Cissy Houston On The View Throw Shade On Bobbi Kristina’s Relationship
- In Case You Missed It: Bobbi Kristina Interview With Oprah
- Whitney Houston & Bobbi Kristina Bikini Fab In The Bahamas?
- Bobbi Kristina In Trouble Again!!! Faces Jail Time For Drinking Under Age!