Disney hosted a private screening of the film Mars Needs Moms in Atlanta for special VIP moms. RHOA Kandi Burruss and daughter Riley were in the mix, along with actress Terri J Vaughn and her younger husband Koran Riley (who went to college with me where he played football), plus Tameka Raymond and her youngest boys, Naviyd and Usher, and Roscoe Dash with daughter.
More pics, plus the details of the event when you continue…
…In Atlanta, nearly 200 parents and kids watched the film at Regal Atlantic Station and enjoyed an out-of-this-world celebration at trendy sweetshop Kilwin’s (www.kilwins.com), complete with face-painting, balloons, candied Rice Krispie treats and an OMG Booth (http://www.omgbooth.com/). And as for the movie itself, moms and kids alike gave it a unanimous two thumbs up!
MARS NEEDS MOMS opens in theaters this Friday, March 11.
- Think Like A Man Hits The ATL: Gabrielle Union, LaLa Anthony, Terrence J…Many Many More #TLAM
- Is Whitney Back On Drugs? Did Teddy Riley Beat His Daughters?
- Spike Lee & Wife Tonya Lewis Lee New Children’s Book
- Pooch Hall & Meagan Good Jumping The Broom In Atlanta
- Sad News! Bruno Mars’ Mother, 55, Dies From Brain Aneurysm