Watch What Chilli Wants Season 2 Finale Tonight On Vh1
MrsGrapevine.com had the pleasure of speaking with Chilli from the Vh1 series, What Chilli Wants. I must say she is a really down to earth person and I enjoyed every bit of our conversation. We talked about the rumors circulating the internet that Chilli was “booed” up with Soulja Boy. We talked about closing the chapter on the Usher and Chilli fantasy, plus everything regarding the show including, Chilli’s relationship with Floyd Mayweather, Bill and Farmer D from season one, and the lack of black men this season.Those aspects of her life that’s not on or related to the show, we decided to keep them private.
Chilli and I were talking about not limiting ourselves as black women to a particular race, when our conversation veered a little off topic. It’s nice to know that she has a sense of humor, and I can’t wait for you to hear her answers to some important questions. Check out an excerpt from our phone call below, and I’ll post the full interview tomorrow after the season finale airs tonight.
For a sneak peek of tonight’s episode continue reading….
- MrsGrapevine.com: What Chilli Wants Full Interview; Plus Update On Lasse Larsen!
- Discussion: Asian Men Don’t Like Black Women Because Black Women Are Not Good Women
- The Braxton Sisters In Bikinis For VIBE Swimwear; Plus The Reunion Showh
- What’s Wrong With Chelsea Handler’s Humor? Is She Even Funny?
- Vh1 What Chili Wants Season 2 Viewing Party In Atlanta; Plus Watch Full Episode