Jesse James became the Vice-President to Tiger Woods last year when his cheating ways were became public last spring. He and ex-wife, Sandra Bullock, have been officially divorced since June and both have seemingly moved on.
Sandra has adopted a child and has fully taken on the role of motherhood. Jesse, on the other hand, has been publicly flaunting his relationship.
James was quoted:
You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs. I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said ‘yes.’ Growing old with her is going to be a f—-n’ blast!
Since, I’m above wishing someone’s relationship to fail, I will wish them well with their marriage.
- Kevin Federline Finally Apologizes To Shar Jackson For Cheating; Jesse James Jump-Off Sings “No Scrubs”
- Sandra Bullock Kisses Scarlett Johnansson
- Sandra Bullock Has A Black Son, Too; The Blind Side Is Real
- In Case You Missed It: Bobby Brown’s Today Show Interview Part 1
- Blue Eyes, Jesse Williams From Grey’s Anatomy Spotted At Cannes