Hip-Hop Mogul, Sean “Jay-Z” Carter, is continuing to branch out in to new business ventures. His newest project will be bringing his famous 40/40 Club to five new cities worldwide.
Jay-Z will tentatively open new locations in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Tokyo, Macau at some point this year. Many of you may remember Las Vegas’ 40/40 Club closed down sometime in 1998. I’m thinking that the Atlanta and Tokyo locations will be a very good look for the club chain.
- Watch Out Colonel: Flavor Flav Tries His Hand At The Fried Chicken Business
- Drake Celebrates 25th Birthday In Vegas With Lil Wayne
- Jay-Z Talks About Plans To Marry Beyonce During Press Conference For 40/40 Las Vegas
- Shar Jackson Celebrates With New Man?
- T-Pain & His Big Ass Chain! Not My Words But His