According to TMZ, Chris Brown rep,Tammy Brook, says the pop star will not be attending the Grammys due to a scheduling conflict. Brown’s recent court appearance to lift restraining order was unrelated to the Grammys. I can’t believe he’s not attending such a high profile event that reaches music lovers of all backgrounds. I am also wondering why Chris Brown hasn’t answered any question via twitter regarding his presence at the Grammys. Anyway, I think Team Breezy fans are little disappointed, but at least his track No Bull is #1.
Common posted this picture of him and Chris Brown on Facebook and Twitter at the 10th Annual Jack in the Box Celebrity Shootout. The shootout was held in Phoenix at the US Airways Center. Chris Brown and Common’s team took home the win, and Brown was crowned MVP. I heard Brown kept the energy and crowd going as he interacted with mascots, and that his skills were also on point.
- Rihanna Gives Chris Brown A Second Chance; Restraining Order Dropped?
- Rihanna Jokes On Her Forehead On Twitter
- Official Rosa Acosta Halloween Photos; Chris Brown Shoots Video To ‘Crawl’
- Rihanna & Chris Brown Reunited – Birthday Cake Remix; Plus Turn Up The Music
- Georgia Restaurant Drops Chris Brown & Rihanna Themed ‘Black And Bleu’ Sandwich