International superstar, Beyonce, is heading back into the studio to work on her fourth solo album. She may have appeared to been on hiatus but the pop diva has plenty of projects leading up to her new music to keep fans happy in the meantime.
“I love to dance, I love to sing, and I’m actually in the studio now writing songs and producing. I have a lot of live instruments that I’m putting into the tracks to try to change the sound and make my own genre of music.”
Recently, she finished filming a commercial for Vizio televisions (which will air next Thursday night, November 25, during the airing of her Thanksgiving concert special “I Am … World Tour”). At the same time, the commercial for her new fragrance, Heat, has been causing quite the controversy. The 1-minute ad was banned from daytime TV in the U.K.
What do you think about the commercial for Beyonce’s first fragrance, Heat? Is it too hot for TV?
- Beyonce Launch New Fragrance Heat; Plus Heat Commercial
- Pregnant Mariah Carey Says New Holiday Album is for her Unborn Child
- Beyonce Still Turning Up The Heat At Macy’s; Talks About Her For Jay-Z
- Rihanna V Nicki Minaj Record Sales Battle Royal – November 19th
- [VIDEO] H&M Commercial Features A Jet Black Haired Beyoncé & New Music