Janet Jackson is just so beautiful, and she gets better with time. I know an un-name producer is hurting right now for letting that go. Anyway, Janet Jackson was on 106 & Park to promote her latest film, For Colored Girls, and to promote her new book, True View, that talks about her self-esteem issues and her weight loss and gain over the years. The audience goes wild when she walks into the studio, including Terrence J. I mean, who hasn’t had a crush on Janet Jackson at some point?
The video of Janet Jackson on 106 & Park, including a bonus clip of the movie, For Colored Girls when you “continue”…
- Ghost Alert: Janet Jackson Looks Just Like Michael Jackson
- Movie Trailer: For Colored Girls Who Considered Suicide When…
- I Didn’t Know Halle Berry Could Act; Watch Trailer For Frankie & Alice
- Janet Jackson Goes Germaphobe-Cray In First Class; Germs Meltdown?
- For Colored Girls Movie Premiere: Janet Jackson, Kerry Washington, Ciara, Lance Gross