There are only a handful of women in this industry that I have nothing but love for and that’s Monica, Mary J Blige, and Jill Scott. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are so open and honest about their lives, both the good and the bad. Imagine my surprise today, when I saw a tweet from Necole Bitchie that says, “Monica Says Goodbye To Twitter.” What?
In her own words: (hint: read from bottom to top, and not top to bottom)
There is no need to try and stop her, it sounds like she has her mind made up. I’m just wondering who made her so upset???
- WTH! Tamar & Towanda Braxton Attack Jill Scott On Twitter
- So Nicki Minaj Stans Attack Jill Scott On Twitter…
- Monica Confirms Keyshia Cole Baby Is A Boy; Keyshia Cole Engaged?
- Big Sean Says His Ex Ashley “Deserves 10 Beautiful Love Songs”
- Timbaland Apologizes To Chris Brown Over Aaliyah Music Comments