Just when Kita and Mo were doing a good job of making me like Terrell Owens, we find out on Sunday’s episode of the T.O. Show that Mr. Owens has a three year old son he has not seen, EVER! Why you ask? Because Mr. Owens doesn’t have a good relationship with the baby’s mother. The irony in this whole situation is that T.O. didn’t know his father very well growing up, and when asked about the hurt he felt by not having a father, he was brought to tears. My thing is, if you know you were so hurt by your father why would you turn around and do it to your son. I appreciate him putting his business on the line for all to judge, and I hope this season ends with him being a better father to all of his children. BTW, he has two daughters that he does spend time with.
- Terrell Owens Discovers Real Father Is The Married Man Next Door
- Tami Roman Tells Wendy Daughters Are Embarassed By Bullying Scenes
- It’s All About Family: Travis Barker, The Simmons
- Mary Louise Parker & Her Adopted Kid From
- Talk Show Host Montel Williams’ Kids Say He’s A Bad Father Although He Pays Them Well