Man, I can’t not believe this, but it’s true. T.I. who just got released from prison, and is already on probation for gun possession, just added another offense to his record, possession of a controlled substance. Not only was he busted, but so was his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle. (You know Tiny the type of chick to take a fall for her man.)
Something tells me only Tiny will be charged. Anyway, get the rest of the story, according to TMZ when you “continue reading”.
Law enforcement sources tell us L.A. County Sheriff‘s deputies pulled over the multi-platinum selling rapper and his wife in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard around 10:30PM. Deputies say they smelled marijuana, and after searching the vehicle they arrested T.I. and Tameka.
The couple just got married on July 30 in Miami, and T.I. — real name Clifford Harris Jr. — is on probation after doing seven months in prison on federal weapons charges.
We’re told T.I. and Tameka are in custody right now. Bail amount is $10,000.
- Breaking: Tiny & T.I. Busted For Methamphetamines & Ecstasy?
- Give Us Free: T.I. Will Not Be Charged On Drug Case; Matt Barnes Will Not Be Charged With Domestic Violence
- T.I. & Tiny Arrest Update: Codeine, Marijuana and Ecstasy
- T.I. & Tiny Finally Married In Court House; Party In Miami With Rihanna, Usher, Jamie Fox, Jermaine Dupri & Nelly
- Weekend Recap: Snoop Dogg , J Holiday, Ne-Yo Arrested