Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz were spotted at the the annual awards dinner for the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, founded in 1965 to promote world peace. According to Black Celebrity Kids, Alicia Keys was very friendly with the press answering a few questions about the baby and making a few jokes about her maternity size.
Alicia, who donned a traditional Indian tikka headpiece and a Catherine Malandrino gown to the affair, said of her outfit, “OK, it’s stretchy, but I’m not embarrassed to brag that this is a sample size.”
Alicia also spoke about the baby she is expecting in October (first reported as November): “We’re going to find out [the sex] the day of. We’re going to do this in a birthing center,” she said.
I guess she further along than she remembered! Hopefully it will be a girl, huh?
- Alicia Keys Is So Cute Pregnant; Alicia Keys Shows Off Baby Bump On GMA
- (VIDEO) A Pregnant Alicia Keys Falls On Stage At Essence Festival
- Alicia Keys Confirms Pregnancy and Engagement to Swizz Beatz!
- Alicia Keys Performing ‘Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart’ On Letterman
- Photos: Baby Egypt Finally! Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz With Baby Egypt