Chris Brown is officially making a comeback since his “incident” with Rihanna. Not only is Brown’s new movie Takers in the movie theaters, his song Deuces have climbed to #2 on R& Bcharts and he is apparently doing a great job on probation. Brown attended his 4th court hearing yesterday and Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg had the following to say to Chris Brown about his progress:
You’re doing very well on probation. You’re doing a great job.
I’m really happy for him. Everyone falls, but it’s good to know they can also pick themselves up. It has not been an easy road for Chris Brown the last year and a half, but he seems eager to clean his image up and to change himself. What do you think? Do you think Chris Brown can make a complete comeback?
- (Video) Chris Brown The 5 MTV Interview On Graffiti Album; Plus Brown Due In Court Today
- Chris Brown Plea Deal – No Jail Time – 5 Years Probation – Pled Guilty
- Chris Brown Sentenced – No Rihanna For Five Years
- Judge Praises Chris Brown; National Enquirer: Rihanna Hates Chris
- Melanie Brown & Eddie Murphy Have Love Tattoos; Melanie Brown New Husband Convicted Of Domestic Violence