In case you haven’t read the book, Confessions of a Video Vixen, you can get the back story by watching Karrine Steffans on Life After. Maybe you will feel sorry for her choices, or like me, you’ll think it’s all just BS to justify her route to infamy. I can understand the mistakes she made during her earlier years, but why is she still making some of those same mistakes. Many video models have come out to say, this is not the route you should take to get the fame.
Anyway, in the video she talks about sexual and physical abuse, her “awful” relationship with her mom, her relationship with Jay-Z and Usher, but NOT on her marriage to Darius “Eddie Winslow” McCrary.
The full video of Life After featuring Karrine Steffans, when you “continue reading”. Prepared to be shocked, if that’s possible this day in age (NSFW).
I’m actually glad she “snitched”…
- Karrine Steffans NOT Married To Darius; Abuses Son?
- Karrine Superhead Steffans Seeks Restraining; Darius McCrary Beat Her With A Belt
- Karrine “Superhead” Steffans Married To Family Matters’ Eddie Winslow
- SuperHead & Eddie Winslow File For Divorce: Karrine Steffans & Darius McCrary Call It Quits
- So Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans Thinks Basketball Wives Is Too Negative