Rihanna is on the cover of Elle Magazine’s July Issue. Also in the issue is Alicia Keys who is featured in Elle’sRock of Angels: Women in Music 2010 . Keys had the following to say:
My look isn’t plotted out, like, I’m going to have red hair because it’s a new record. It has to be genuine, not a branding concept.
Some sources have suggested that Keys was talking about Rihanna. I doubt it. But I do think Keys is teetering the line since a lot of singers are big on branding themselves these days. Careful, don’t want to get all high and mighty. Check out the rest of the interview and what Keys had to say about her music and collaboration with Jay Z. [Source]
- Alicia Keys Ignores Questions About Mashonda: Gloats About The Good, Ignores The Bad
- Kontrol Magazine Featuring Dondria & Goapele
- Kanye West: “Only Believe About 90 Percent Of What I Say”
- *SIGH* Rihanna Goes Topless On Twitter…Again & Again
- Vibe Magazine Celebrates 20th Anniversery With Three Covers