Oprah Winfrey and her celebrity A-list friends hit the red carpet at the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. Cassie is there with Diddy who is sharp from head to toe, Joy Bryant walks the red carpet with no make-up, Zoe Saldana looks stunning, plus Naomi Campbell, Thandie Newton, M.I.A, and Zoe Kravitz.
[M.I.A., Alexander Wang, Zoe Kravitz]
Plus more pictures of Usher, Mary J Blige, Pharrell Williams, Janet Jackson, Kerry Washington, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, and Eva Longoria Parker. If you love A-list celebs and you love fashion, well this is the event for you. Check out hundreds of pictures of your favorite stars in our gallery.
- Samuel L. Jackson, Kerry Washington, Justin Timberlake, & Denzel Washington at Cinematheque Awards Show
- Sheer, Lace, & Shiny Fashion – 70th Annual Golden Globes
- And The Top 10 Songs of 2013 Are. . .
- Jaden Smith Rocks An Afro; Justin Timberlake Riding A Bike; Eva Longoria With No Make-Up
- Lady Music Veterans Perform: Janet Jackson At Essence, Mary J. Blige On Good Morning America And Missy Elliot In London