I think Michael Jackson will forever make the headlines even though he’s gone now. The News of The World reported that according to his trust fund documents, Michael’s children are left with 40% of his estate and his mother gets 40% until her death. The kids will not be able to access the funds until they’re 30. I think that’s smart with the way all these kids act in Hollywood today. It’ll give them a chance to try and build their own fortune until then. Michael did not leave a dime to his father or any of his brothers. Hmm, we wonder why.
Michael Jackson’s Kids Can’t Access Their Inheritance Until They’re 30 Years Old!
Follow @mrsgrapevine on Twitter
- DivaWhispers on Guess Who?: Name That Throwback Celebrity Second Grader
- Yazmar on Tyrese Sings The Praises Of The ‘Minute Man’ On The Chelsea Lately Show
- Kia Soto on Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Involved In A Fender Bender
- NicolaGossips on Dwyane Wade Admits He Was A Terrible Husband In JET
- monkeysuit on Dwyane Wade Admits He Was A Terrible Husband In JET