Swizz Beatz reportedly bought Alicia Keys a 7.5 carat engagement ring according to Mashonda Dean’s lawyer, Bernard Clair. In a statement release to the press defending Mashonda’s decision to sue Swizz Beatz for missing court ordered payments, Bernard Clair confirms that Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys are engaged, and have purchased a $14.5 million penthouse together.
Dean’s lawyer, Bernard Clair, called the nonpayment “particularly troubling” because of reports that Beatz bought a seven-carat engagement ring for Keys earlier this year and that they’re moving into a $14.5 million duplex penthouse on Crosby Street.
- Alicia Keys Denies Engagement To Swizz Beatz; Denies Their Buying Condo Together
- Swizz Beatz Excited About Pregnancy, Made Peace With Ex-Wife
- Alicia Keys Did Not Hug Mashonda’s Son At The BET Awards
- Photos: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Happy Couple On Helicopter
- Photos: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Walk Through NYC