Tyler Perry has money now and doesn’t think he can be faithful to women, so don’t expect him to settle down anytime soon. All I can say is at least he’s honest about it, but if it wasn’t for the money or fame would he even be on anyone’s list. In a short interview, Tyler Perry tells NY Post that he has become accustomed to his money, his houses, and his freedom, yet he’s writing movies about marriage:
I now have homes all over,” he said. “LA, Atlanta where I grew up, New York. But I live alone. In all my adult life I’ve had five serious relationships with women. And I’m not sure monogamy is for me.
- Tyler Perry: Winner Of NAACP Chairman’s Award At 41st NAACP Image Awards
- Tyler Perry Wants You To Know Why Kim Kardashian Is In The Marriage Counselor
- Discussion: Asian Men Don’t Like Black Women Because Black Women Are Not Good Women
- Tyler Perry’s ‘The Haves And Have Nots’ Is The Highest Rated Debut Series On OWN
- Message From Tyler Perry: Madea Under Attack! – No Joke