Rachel Uchitel gets $10 Million in hush money from Tiger Woods, according to TMZ. That’s how much it cost to be Tiger’s side piece. Oh my! Now I understand why jump-offs are acting out of pocket lately. There is obviously money to be made, if you play your cards right. Unlike the rest of the women, Rachel Uchitel followed the code of conduct for a mistress, and she hired Gloria Allred. Plus I think Tiger Woods was really falling for her.
I may need to re-think my career and become a “waitress”!
There were numerous reports Rachel settled on the brink of holding a Gloria Allred-style news conference for anywhere between $2 – 5 million.
But our sources — and they are good — tell TMZ Tiger was so concerned with the depth and detail of information from Alleged Mistress #1 that they folded like a cheap suit, and offered the huge $10 million sum in return for an ironclad confidentiality agreement.
TMZ has learned the actual settlement could fluctuate $1 million either way, depending on future circumstances. But the baseline is $10 mil.
Even still, that’s only pocket change compared to what Elin stands to gain from Tiger’s infidelity.
- Tiger Woods Is The Father Of A Porn Star’s Baby? Picture Of Alleged Son
- Tiger Woods Former Mistress Says He’s “Bigger” And “Better” Than Michael Jordan
- Tiger Woods Text Messages To Jaime Grubb, Mistress
- Black Women Top The List Of Most Powerful Celebrities: Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce, Tiger Woods
- Tiger Woods Will Pay $750 Million For Cheating On His Wife???